Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: 0.5 credits.
Duration: ~30 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $49.00
Demonstrate your dedication to job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: General Overview of Hair Alcohol Testing
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This program focuses on the uses of hair alcohol testing for alcohol abuse and/or abstinence, the types of hair alcohol testing, advantages/disadvantages of saliva, urine and hair testing, hair biology basics, differences between legal and personal hair testing, lab applications, and interpretation of test results.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The General Overview of Hair Alcohol Testing Course is Included in the Following Professional Certification Programs:
Full List of Programs in the Specimen Collection Catalog:
|Hair Alcohol Testing Professional Certification : This professional certification program focuses on the uses of hair alcohol testing for alcohol abuse and/or abstinence, the types of hair alcohol testing, advantages/disadvantages of saliva, urine and hair tes ... Learn more|
|Proper Hair Specimen Collection for Alcohol Testing: This course focuses on hair biology basics, hair shaft vs. hair follicle collection, ideal hair sample characteristics, practical side of hair sample collection, proper hair sample handling, chain of custody, a ... Learn more|
|General Overview of Hair Alcohol Testing: This program focuses on the uses of hair alcohol testing for alcohol abuse and/or abstinence, the types of hair alcohol testing, advantages/disadvantages of saliva, urine and hair testing, hair biology basics, ... Learn more|
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization