Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: 2 credits.
Duration: ~2 hour(s).
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: IS/IT: Introduction to Compliance
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The IT/IS: Introduction to Compliance Program introduces the student to the applicable regulations which affect IT. These IT services are heavily relied on by companies today. This is why it is so important for the corporate IT department to comply with the strict regulations. The final assessment for this course contains multiple-choice questions and is taken online (users can take the test an unlimited number of times until they pass). Once the course requirements have all been satisfied a Certificate of Completion will be issued. Students taking the IT/IS Compliance and Qualifications Professional Certification Program should note that this Introduction to Compliance Course is found within that program.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
Effective, efficient, and convenient training solutions are available to healthcare, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industry personnel through the high-quality e-learning courses furnished by the BioPharma Institute. Through the years, we have put together a collection of books, recorded seminars, online courses, and other training implements that we use to instruct courses involving the various job aspects and functions within these healthcare, biotech, and pharma industries.
We are a trusted Institute that has proudly provided online training solutions to corporations both abroad and within the United States. With our proven techniques the BioPharma Institute can assist companies in the education of their employees, thereby making it possible for them to improve their overall quality of service and excel in their careers.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The IS/IT: Introduction to Compliance Course is Included in the Following Professional Certification Programs:
Full List of Programs in the IT/IS for BioPharma Companies Catalog:
|IS/IT Compliance and Qualifications Professional Certification Program: This IS/IT Compliance and Qualifications Professional Certification Program introduces the student to the applicable regulations, how they affect IT, and describes what constitutes applicable regulations. The c ... Learn more|
|IS/IT: Introduction to Compliance: The IT/IS: Introduction to Compliance Program introduces the student to the applicable regulations which affect IT. These IT services are heavily relied on by companies today. This is why it is so important for ... Learn more|
|IS/IT: Infrastructure Qualification: The IT/IS: Infrastructure Qualification program is an online course which provides an overview covering the basics of infrastructure qualification, both during the ongoing use of infrastructure and during imple ... Learn more|
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization