Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: 2 credits.
Duration: ~2 hour(s).
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: IT/IS for BioPharma Companies.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Training Program: IS/IT: Introduction to Compliance
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The IT/IS: Introduction to Compliance Program introduces the student to the applicable regulations which affect IT. These IT services are heavily relied on by companies today. This is why it is so important for the corporate IT department to comply with the strict regulations. The final assessment for this course contains multiple-choice questions and is taken online (users can take the test an unlimited number of times until they pass). Once the course requirements have all been satisfied a Certificate of Completion will be issued. Students taking the IT/IS Compliance and Qualifications Professional Certification Program should note that this Introduction to Compliance Course is found within that program.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
Effective, efficient, and convenient training solutions are available to healthcare, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industry personnel through the high-quality e-learning courses furnished by the BioPharma Institute. Through the years, we have put together a collection of books, recorded seminars, online courses, and other training implements that we use to instruct courses involving the various job aspects and functions within these healthcare, biotech, and pharma industries.
We are a trusted Institute that has proudly provided online training solutions to corporations both abroad and within the United States. With our proven techniques the BioPharma Institute can assist companies in the education of their employees, thereby making it possible for them to improve their overall quality of service and excel in their careers.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The IS/IT: Introduction to Compliance course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
All Courses in the IT/IS for BioPharma Companies Catalog:
|IS/IT: Introduction to Compliance: The IT/IS: Introduction to Compliance Program introduces the student to the applicable regulations which affect IT. These IT services are heavily relied on by companies today. This is why it is so important for ... Learn more|
|IS/IT: Infrastructure Qualification: The IT/IS: Infrastructure Qualification program is an online course which provides an overview covering the basics of infrastructure qualification, both during the ongoing use of infrastructure and during imple ... Learn more|
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.