Length of Course: Approximate time to complete this course is 2 hour(s).
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: IT/IS for BioPharma Companies.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Training Program: IS/IT: Introduction to Compliance
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The IT/IS: Introduction to Compliance Program introduces the student to the applicable regulations which affect IT. These IT services are heavily relied on by companies today. This is why it is so important for the corporate IT department to comply with the strict regulations. The final assessment for this course contains multiple-choice questions and is taken online (users can take the test an unlimited number of times until they pass). Once the course requirements have all been satisfied a Certificate of Completion will be issued. Students taking the IT/IS Compliance and Qualifications Professional Certification Program should note that this Introduction to Compliance Course is found within that program.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
Effective, efficient, and convenient training solutions are available to healthcare, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical industry personnel through the high-quality e-learning courses furnished by the BioPharma Institute. Through the years, we have put together a collection of books, recorded seminars, online courses, and other training implements that we use to instruct courses involving the various job aspects and functions within these healthcare, biotech, and pharma industries.
We are a trusted Institute that has proudly provided online training solutions to corporations both abroad and within the United States. With our proven techniques the BioPharma Institute can assist companies in the education of their employees, thereby making it possible for them to improve their overall quality of service and excel in their careers.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The IS/IT: Introduction to Compliance course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
INTRODUCTION TO REGULATIONS
2. First Class Pharmaceuticals
3. What Is Compliance?
4. Regulations Overview
5. Disasters in Reporting
6. How Regulations Came About
7. The IT Perspective
9. Working in a Regulated Industry
10. How Regulations Affect IT
11. What Is IT Compliance?
13. Scope of the Audit
14. Computerized Systems
REGULATIONS IN DETAIL
16. Regulations in Detail
18. Who Are the Regulators?
19. Policies and Procedures
21. What Is GxP?
22. What Is GMP?
23. GMP in Different Countries
24. US Regulations
25. What Is 21 CFR Part 11?
28. Review I
29. Regulatory Guidelines I
30. Regulatory Guidelines II
31. Best Practice Guidelines 1
32. Best Practice Guidelines II
MEETING LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
35. Outcomes of Non-compliance
36. Meeting Regulations
37. IT Compliance Policies and Procedures
39. Global Policies and Procedures
MANAGING COMPLIANCE REGIONALLY
43. Issues Managing Compliance
44. Company Policies and Procedures
45. Issues Managing Multi-Site Systems
46. System Management Model
Recognize the regulations that affect the life sciences industry.
Recognize the impact these relations have on IT.
Identify the common IT features of these regulations.
State the role of regulations and guidelines.
Recognize the compliance issues to be managed in multi-site companies.
All Courses in the IT/IS for BioPharma Companies Catalog:
|IS/IT: Introduction to Compliance: The IT/IS: Introduction to Compliance Program introduces the student to the applicable regulations which affect IT. These IT services are heavily relied on by companies today. This is why it is so important for ... Learn more|
|IS/IT: Infrastructure Qualification: The IT/IS: Infrastructure Qualification program is an online course which provides an overview covering the basics of infrastructure qualification, both during the ongoing use of infrastructure and during imple ... Learn more|
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.