|Credits Hours: 2|
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Blogging for Healthcare: How to create a successful blog, even if you're not a writer!
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. A step-by-step guide to creating your healthcare blog
30% off when you buy the full 8 webinar certification series
People tell you that a blog will help you get a better reputation, get people to come to your facility, become your patients, or simply get correct healthcare information from you rather than from informal and unreliable sources. Whatever your motivation for creating a blog, it's important to create something worth reading, and have strategies for the kinds of content you'd like to produce, and how to connect with the larger healthcare blogging community. This webinar will show you how to start your blog, what to do when you're out of ideas, give you ideas for the sorts of content you can create even if you don't think you're a writer, and much more.
Get Your Questions Answered:
In order to effectively answer the questions of the participants, this interactive webinar is limited to 35 people. There is also a question-and-answer session at the end of the webinar.
During this 90 minute webinar, in an easy-to-follow process, we'll cover the essential steps you can follow to take your LinkedIn profile from barely filled out to full-on success. We'll answer all of these questions and more:
1. Getting known as a resource: Deciding what your pillar blog articles are going to be
2. Who the big players are in blog platforms
3. Best tags, categories and plugins to get more readers
4. Finding people online who need your advice, and taking them back to your blog
5. Adding pictures, videos and mp3s to your blog posts
6. Where and how to get an email newsletter signup form
7. What to do when you're out of ideas
8. Why and how to do interviews on your blog
9. How often to post and where to repost
10. Guest-blogging: How to get guest bloggers and how to find places to guest blog
11. Cross posting in patient and healthcare communities: where to go?
NEW! The following bonus materials are included with this webinar:
1. Blog calendar to help you keep track of every post
2. Checklist for your best 15 wordpress plugins
3. 50 ideas for healthcare blog posts
4. Worksheet for creating pillar blog articles
Step-By-Step Live Demonstration:
During this webinar, we will learn the different kinds of blog platforms, and delve deep into the back end of how to make a post, how to add media, how to add tags, categories and more, and answer your questions with live demos. We'll even critique a few healthcare blogs to show areas for improvement.
About the presenter:
Mazarine Treyz has blogged since 1999 and worked in healthcare environments from 1992 to 2005. She has created social media policies and procedures for organizations since 2006. She has worked everywhere from small family practitioner offices to large urban hospitals. She is a featured workshop presenter on social media for healthcare at the Texas Organization for Rural Clinics and Hospitals Conference in September, 2011. Ms. Treyz loves to coach people, businesses, and nonprofits in how to use websites and blogs for professional and personal success. Visit http://TreyzSocialMedia.com for articles on how to make the most of social media. Follow her on twitter at @ctrlsearch, and say hello!
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Blogging for Healthcare: How to create a successful blog, even if you're not a writer! course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Outline is not currently available, online. If you would like an outline of this training program, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
The objective for this training is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.