GMP: Warehouse (GMP02)
|Duration: 2 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 2
Demonstration: Demo an online course.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
The GMP: Warehouse course is found in the following Professional Certification Program(s):
Training Program: GMP: Warehouse
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. GMP: This Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) course discusses an overview of the role of the GMP warehouse in receipt, storage, issue, and distribution.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
ROLE OF THE WAREHOUSE
GMP WAREHOUSE RULES
RECEIPT AND ISSUE TO MANUFACTURING
FINISHED PRODUCT RELEASE
GMP & DOCUMENTATION
Students completing this course should be able to:
– Explain the role of the warehouse
– List the GMP procedures needed in the warehouse to control incoming goods
– Identify the GMP requirements for handling starting materials and finished products in the warehouse
– Recognize the GMP issues surrounding release of finished products to the marketplace
– Recognize issues around transport of goods to and from the public
– Recognize how returns are handled by the company
– Identify the different documentation needed in the warehouse
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.