Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: See individual courses located below for total credits assigned to this program.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $1795.00
Demonstrate your dedication to job performance by earning a professional certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
The Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Professional Certification Program is a comprehensive overview on the best practices regarding control and management of manufacturing and quality control testing for pharmaceutical products. There are ten areas of training you will undergo: An Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practices, Warehouse, Microbiology in the Workplace, Cleaning and Sanitation, Documentation and Record Keeping, Contamination Control, Production Controls, Packaging Controls, Quality Assurance and Quality Control, and Pharmaceuticals CAPAs. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, you will have attained your Professional Certification, and will have gained the required skills to contribute to your organization when it comes to understanding industry standards and staying within federal regulation compliances.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
The BioPharma Institute is a world class online training organization. It is our mission to assist professionals and corporations in maintaining a competitive marketplace edge and producing high quality work. We offer effective, efficient, and convenient training solutions to professionals working within the healthcare, biotech, and pharma industries.
As well as online training, over the years the BioPharma Institute has assisted in the development of many other healthcare and biotech businesses. Our Institute has both the course content and the experience required to deliver high quality training to your colleagues, your employees, and/or to yourself; training which assists with succeeding and advancing careers. By enrolling today, you can be on a step closer to achieving your professional objectives.
The Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) Professional Certification Program includes these individual courses:
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization