Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Training Program: cGMP: Contamination Control
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This online training course offers a overview of good manufacturing practice with a comprehensive emphasis on contamination control. The program builds on microbiology in the workplace course, GMP03, and addresses the GMP requirements and methods to assure proper contamination control measures are in place. Students are encouraged to explore their own work practices to locate potential physical and chemical sources of contamination. Ways of preventing contamination are developed. The course curriculum covers sections on contamination control, a definition of contamination, operation cleanup, cleanroom air control, including case studies and a final summary of the previously listed topics. Once all course requirements have been satisfied you will be able to immediately access a certificate of completion in PDF format.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
For more than 20 years, BioPharma Institute as provided solutions in online training for thousands of organizations within the biotech, pharmaceutical, clinical research, and healthcare industries. Our e-learning courses provide convenient access for businesses through which to train their employees. They offer a flexible schedule without having to set aside time to attend live classes.
At the BioPharma Institute, students engage in active learning with the assistance of implements such as videos, recorded and live seminars, online books, and more. Additionally, we have the ability to cater to both small-scale and large-scale training requests, and can customize the training to each company's unique requirements. Should you desire a training opportunity for your employees that is economical and doesn't require immobilization of each and every one of them for a full day course, the BioPharma Institute is a training partner worthy of your trust.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The cGMP: Contamination Control course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Identify common contaminants.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.