Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: 2 credits.
Duration: ~2 hour(s).
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Demonstrate your dedication to job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: cGMP: An Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practices
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This GMP course includes an introduction to current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs), information on maintaining product quality, the scope of GMP rules, a section on cleaning and sanitation, a look into proper documentation, and concludes with a summary. The course will explore a list of essential packaging and production controls, review of guidelines describing the proper way to execute GMP records, examines the GMP personal hygiene requirements, clarifies the four key product quality attributes, describes the purpose of GMP codes and regulations, and offers explanations of why companies implement GMP. Once all course requirements have been satisfied a Certificate of Completion is immediate available in PDF format.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
The BioPharma Institute's objective is to assist professionals in a way that allows them to uncover new discoveries, and help further their understanding of a chosen industry and the peripheral technologies contained within it. We assist companies through the education of their employees, the maintaining of records which pertain to training, and by helping them achieve an overall improvement in the quality of service they offer.
BioPharma Institute uses, among other methods, new automated tracking systems and advanced e-learning training techniques in the pursuit of teaching you, your colleagues, and/or your employees. The courses offered will assist students with how to achieve personal objectives and how to succeed in their careers.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The cGMP: An Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practices Course is Included in the Following Professional Certification Programs:
Full List of Programs in the Good Manufacturing Practices Catalog:
|Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) Professional Certification Program: The Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Professional Certification Program is a comprehensive overview on the best practices regarding control and management of manufacturing and quality control testing for pharm ... Learn more|
|cGMP for Microbiology and Contamination Control Professional Certification Program: The GMP for Microbiology and Contamination Control Professional Certification Program offers a comprehensive overview of good manufacturing practice as it applies to contamination control and microbiology. It p ... Learn more|
|cGMP: An Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practices: This GMP course includes an introduction to current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs), information on maintaining product quality, the scope of GMP rules, a section on cleaning and sanitation, a look into pr ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Warehouse: The GMP for the Warehouse training program provides an overview and discussion of the role current good manufacturing practices has in the warehouse; and offers an emphasis in receipts, issues, storage, and dis ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Microbiology in the Workplace: The GMP: Microbiology In the Workplace training program offers a comprehensive overview of microbiology in the workplace, as it relates to current good manufacturing practices. The syllabus of this course inclu ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Cleaning and Sanitation: This Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in Cleaning and Sanitation training program offers a comprehensive overview and a solid introduction to cleaning and sanitation, as it relates to the regulator of quality ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Documentation and Record Keeping: This training program provides a comprehensive overview of current good manufacturing practices, with an emphasis on the role of proper documentation, and how it is used to provide a history of the manufacturin ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Contamination Control: This online training course offers a overview of good manufacturing practice with a comprehensive emphasis on contamination control. The program builds on microbiology in the workplace course, GMP03, and addres ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Production Controls: This program offers an overview of good manufacturing practice, with a comprehensive emphasis on production controls. The program builds on GMP06, the contamination control course. The course will describe and ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Packaging Controls: The good manufacturing practice in packaging controls program describes cGMP requirements for the control of packaging materials and operations. Students will explore the reasons that labeling problems still co ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Quality Assurance and Quality Control: This course emphasizes quality assurance and quality control, with respect to good manufacturing practices. Participants explore GMPs as they apply to quality testing, management, manufacturing, and the control ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Pharmaceutical CAPAs: This online training program describes corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs), and how good manufacturing practices can be applied to eliminate causes of non-conformities or other undesirable situations. The ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practice, An Abridged Course: The cGMP: Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practice, An Abridged Course is a shortened training program used primarily for demonstration purposes only. The full length course includes an introduction to curre ... Learn more|
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization