Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Training Program: cGMP: Production Controls
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This program offers an overview of good manufacturing practice, with a comprehensive emphasis on production controls. The program builds on GMP06, the contamination control course. The course will describe and define starting material controls, dispensing controls, processing controls, process monitoring, and handling deviations. Most importantly, the course will address the proper actions to be taken when confronted with materials that are nonconforming. The course objectives cover how to perform reconciliation and yield calculations, the purpose of clearance procedures, and why strict manufacturing controls are needed. Once all course requirements have been satisfied you will immediately receive a certificate of completion via PDF.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
Throughout many of our courses, students engage in active learning with the assistance of tools like videos, seminars (both recorded and live), online books, and more. At BioPharma Institute, we have the ability to cater to not only small-scale training, but large-scale training requests. Our capabilities include customizing training in a manner that meets with corporate or individual requirements. We offer programs that will train teams economically, and without the need for missing a full day of work in order to attend a day-long class.
For more than two decades we have provided solutions in online training for thousands of organizations in industries such as biotechnology, clinical research, pharmaceutical, and healthcare. Businesses can now train their employees without having to allocate time during which to conduct live classes, thanks to the more flexible scheduling offered by convenient e-learning courses.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The cGMP: Production Controls course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
The need for strict manufacturing controls.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.