Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Training Program: cGMP: Pharmaceutical CAPAs
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This online training program describes corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs), and how good manufacturing practices can be applied to eliminate causes of non-conformities or other undesirable situations. The training program enables the students to interpret and identify the requirements of a pharmaceutical CAPA system. As a fundamental management tool, CAPA is integral to the effectiveness of a quality management system. The objectives of this course are to teach the requirements of ICH Q10- PQS (Pharmaceutical Quality System), describe escalation and tracking processes in a CAPA system, explain the importance of investigation and risk assessment, list a CAPA system's critical elements, explore the different processes and phases of a good CAPA system, and identify a CAPA system's regulatory requirements. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, a certificate of completion will be immediately available via PDF.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
BioPharma Institute is an online training institute for professionals with careers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical research, and healthcare industries. For over two decades we have assisted thousands of businesses in the successful training of their employees. In addition to our certifications being recognized by those in a wide spectrum of industries, we have customizable training solutions that can meet the needs of any organization, no matter how big or small.
With state-of-the-art e-learning techniques that simplify the education process, we provide various educational tools to assist our students in learning the essentials. Whether training new employees or offering a refresher course, the BioPharma Institute has the knowledge and industry resources needed in order to deliver the best training possible for you, your colleagues, and your employees.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The cGMP: Pharmaceutical CAPAs course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Identify the regulatory requirements for a CAPA system.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.