Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Training Program: cGMP: Documentation and Record Keeping
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This training program provides a comprehensive overview of current good manufacturing practices, with an emphasis on the role of proper documentation, and how it is used to provide a history of the manufacturing process, from supplier to customer. The course trains on how to develops logs, quality control records, batch processing records, and the requirements of standard operating procedures (SOPs). The course curriculum covers the following sections: quality alerts, the need for documentation, GMP documentation, and proper record-keeping. The training includes a case study to clarify the subject materials, and illustrate in a real-life scenario. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, you will immediately receive a Certificate of Completion via PDF.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
With a state-of-the-art e-learning system, BioPharma Institute makes online learning easier and effective. The Institute provides various educational implements to assist our students in learning the essentials. Whether your organization needs to run a massive training program for a large number of new employees, or a small scale course as a refresher, the Institute provides high-quality resources and exceptional industry knowledge with which to deliver a high quality training to you, your employees, and/or your colleagues.
BioPharma Institute is a top-of-the-line training institute for professionals with careers in industries such as healthcare, pharmaceuticals, clinical research, and biotechnology. We have assisted thousands of businesses since 1997, helping them with their employee training. A large spectrum of industries recognizes our certifications and our training solutions can be customized to the needs of any organization.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The cGMP: Documentation and Record Keeping course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Quality Alert
2. Quality Alert II
3. What you will learn
NEED FOR DOCUMENTATION
5. Need for documentation
6. Documentation systems
7. Documentation and records
8. Review I
9. Review II
10. GMP documentation
12. Inward goods
15. Quality Control
16. Master formulas
17. Record keeping
18. Changes to records
20. The FixitKWIK problem
21. Records department
25. Quality Control
27. What is your conclusion?
28. Summary I
29. Summary II
State the cGMP requirements for documentation.
Explain the implications of not completing and certifying GMP documents.
Complete batch records and associated supporting documents.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.