Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Training Program: cGMP: Packaging Controls
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The good manufacturing practice in packaging controls program describes cGMP requirements for the control of packaging materials and operations. Students will explore the reasons that labeling problems still constitute one of the most common reasons contributing to product recalls. The objectives of this course are to teach procedures for label control, line clearance, verification procedures, and procedures for reconciliation. The curriculum covers an introduction, printed material control, line clearance and set up, on-line controls, reconciliation, and a summary of all the above stated material. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, immediate access to a certificate of completion is available in PDF format.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
If your company has been searching for online training courses that are recognized in the healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and clinical research industries, the BioPharma Institute should be a clear choice for filling your needs. Since 1997, the company has been training employees working for large corporations, to those in small businesses. We have the ability to cater to individuals seeking an upgrade on their skills, to assist with career objectives, and assuring their employers success.
Our e-learning system is equipped with easy learning tools, such as books, voiceovers, high-quality animations, progress checks, and more. These engaging tools are used to best serve our students, helping them to easily understand the various learning concepts. No matter if you are taking our pharmaceutical training programs as a new employee, or as a refresher course, you will find the online training solutions offered at BioPharma Institute to be useful, comprehensive, and flexible.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The cGMP: Packaging Controls course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Label control procedures.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.