Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Training Program: cGMP: Microbiology in the Workplace
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The GMP: Microbiology In the Workplace training program offers a comprehensive overview of microbiology in the workplace, as it relates to current good manufacturing practices. The syllabus of this course includes a high-level introduction, and sections on bacteria and fungi, growth of micro-organisms, micro-organism control, and concludes with a summary of the information provided. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, you will: 1) immediately receive a Certificate of Completion, and 2) have been introduced to GMP guidelines, as they apply to microbiology techniques, and how they relate to the required skills and knowledge needed to effectively contribute to your organization.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
The BioPharma Institute provides effective, efficient, and convenient training solutions to professionals whose careers center around the healthcare, biotech, clinical, and pharmaceutical industries. Over time, the Institute has put together a comprehensive offering of training tools, such as books, seminars (both recorded and live) and online courses. These training tools are utilized for the instruction of industry related applications, specific job functions, and other aspects dealt with on a daily basis.
Proudly, the BioPharma Institute has been responsible for offering corporations and their employees high-quality online training solutions for years. We have assisted thousands of corporations throughout the United States and abroad. We not only offer the course content but the experience needed to deliver training of high quality to you, your colleagues, and/or your employees. With this new knowledge, achieving professional objectives, succeeding, and advancing your career will all be within your grasp.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The cGMP: Microbiology in the Workplace course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
2. What do you think?
3. GMP solution
5. Reviews and assessments
BACTERIA AND FUNGI
6. What do you think?
7. GMP solution
9. Roles of bacteria and fungi
10. Basic classification of bacteria
GROWTH OF MICRO-ORGANISMS
11. What do you think?
12. GMP solution
14. Physical environment
15. How bacteria grow
16. How fast can bacteria multiply?
17. How bacteria die
19. What do you think?
20. GMP solution
21. Objectionable organisms
22. Minimizing microbes
23. Microbial control issues
24. Starting materials control
25. Control of equipment
26. Control of water
27. What do you think?
28. GMP solution
29. Control of environment
30. Personal hygiene
31. Some GMP citations
Identify common types of micro-organisms.
Identify potential sources of microbiological contamination.
Describe the potential effects of micro-organisms on materials, products and consumers.
State basic good hygiene practices.
List work practices which help prevent microbiological contamination.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.