Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Training Program: cGMP: Cleaning and Sanitation
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in Cleaning and Sanitation training program offers a comprehensive overview and a solid introduction to cleaning and sanitation, as it relates to the regulator of quality control testing when manufacturing pharmaceutical products. The course curriculum includes cleaning and sanitation, facility cleaning, equipment cleaning, cleaning agents, cleaning records, buildings and grounds, and a final summary of all previously listed topics. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, you will: 1) Immediately receive a Certificate of Completion via PDF, and 2) have been introduced to cleaning and sanitation, as it relates to cGMPs and industry standards, assuring that you will be working within federal regulation compliances.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
The BioPharma Institute is a leading online training institute used for educating professionals with a career in the healthcare, pharma, and biotech industry. Since 1997 we have helped thousands of businesses train their employees. Our training solutions are customizable to the needs of every organization, and our certifications have been recognized, worldwide.
Online learning is a breeze, thanks to our state-of-the-art e-learning system, providing various educational tools with which to assist students in learning the essentials. Whether your organization needs to run a large-scale training program for your new intake of employees, or tackle a small-scale refresher course, the BioPharma Institute offers high quality resources and industry knowledge, delivering the best training for you, your colleagues, and your employees.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The cGMP: Cleaning and Sanitation course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
CLEANING AND SANITATION
Cleaning and sanitizing equipment.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.