Duration: 2 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 2
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Training Program: cGMP: Warehouse
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The GMP for the Warehouse training program provides an overview and discussion of the role current good manufacturing practices has in the warehouse; and offers an emphasis in receipts, issues, storage, and distribution. The course covers an introduction to GMP, and includes sections describing the role of the warehouse, cGMP guidelines which pertain to the warehouse rules, receipts, and issues to manufacturing. The course also includes details regarding finished product releases, handling returns, proper documentation practices, and a wrap-up summary. Once all course requirements have been satisfied a Certificate of Completion is immediately made available via PDF.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
By combining new automated tracking systems and through the implementation of advanced e-learning training techniques, the BioPharma Institute is assisting companies by improving the overall quality of service they provide. We can assist you, your colleagues, and/or your employees on finding the path to achieving professional objectives and advancing careers. BioPharma Institute offers not only offers to maintain training records and educating employees, but provides a plethora of benefits thanks to our high-quality course content and many years of expert instructional experience.
We have proudly provided solutions in online training to not only corporations in the United States, but also abroad. We have spent years putting together a comprehensive offering of training tools. These implements include, but are not limited to, books, recorded seminars, live seminars, and online courses. Together, these tools help teach the various aspects of specific job applications and functions found within the healthcare, biotech, clinical and pharmaceutical industries.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The cGMP: Warehouse course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
3. Reviews and assessments
4. GDP and GWP
5. Audit findings
ROLE OF THE WAREHOUSE
6. What do you think?
7. GMP solution
9. What comes into the warehouse?
10. Typical layout of a warehouse
12. Personnel and training
13. Preventing contamination and deterioration
14. Preventing mix-ups
GMP WAREHOUSE RULES
17. What do you think?
18. GMP solution
21. Identification information
22. Status labels
23. Control of product labels
24. GMP storage requirements
25. Protecting raw materials
26. Pest control
27. Air control
28. Temperature control
29. Cold storage
30. Sensitive materials
RECEIPT AND ISSUE TO MANUFACTURING
32. What do you think?
33. GMP solution
35. Receiving materials
36. The MSDS
37. Storing received materials
38. Receiving printed matter
39. Issue of materials
40. Stock rotation
41. Rejecting defective and expired materials
FINISHED PRODUCT RELEASE
44. Release and distribution
45. Preparation for dispatch
46. Pick and pack
48. What do you think?
49. GMP solution
50. Customer returns
51. Managing recalls
52. Counterfeit products
GMP & DOCUMENTATION
53. What do you think?
54. GMP solution
56. Inward goods
57. Purchase orders
Students completing this course should be able to:
- Explain the role of the warehouse
- List the GMP procedures needed in the warehouse to control incoming goods
- Identify the GMP requirements for handling starting materials and finished products in the warehouse
- Recognize the GMP issues surrounding release of finished products to the marketplace
- Recognize issues around transport of goods to and from the public
- Recognize how returns are handled by the company
- Identify the different documentation needed in the warehouse
All Courses in the Good Manufacturing Practices Catalog:
|cGMP: Documentation and Record Keeping, An Abridged Course: The GMP: Documentation and Record Keeping, an Abridged Course, is a shortened course used for demonstration purposes only. The full length course poses the questions: Can you withstand an FDA audit? How familia ... Learn more|
|cGMP: An Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practices: This GMP course includes an introduction to current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs), information on maintaining product quality, the scope of GMP rules, a section on cleaning and sanitation, a look into pr ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Warehouse: The GMP for the Warehouse training program provides an overview and discussion of the role current good manufacturing practices has in the warehouse; and offers an emphasis in receipts, issues, storage, and dis ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Microbiology in the Workplace: The GMP: Microbiology In the Workplace training program offers a comprehensive overview of microbiology in the workplace, as it relates to current good manufacturing practices. The syllabus of this course inclu ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Cleaning and Sanitation: This Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in Cleaning and Sanitation training program offers a comprehensive overview and a solid introduction to cleaning and sanitation, as it relates to the regulator of quality ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Documentation and Record Keeping: This training program provides a comprehensive overview of current good manufacturing practices, with an emphasis on the role of proper documentation, and how it is used to provide a history of the manufacturin ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Contamination Control: This online training course offers a overview of good manufacturing practice with a comprehensive emphasis on contamination control. The program builds on microbiology in the workplace course, GMP03, and addres ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Production Controls: This program offers an overview of good manufacturing practice, with a comprehensive emphasis on production controls. The program builds on GMP06, the contamination control course. The course will describe and ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Packaging Controls: The good manufacturing practice in packaging controls program describes cGMP requirements for the control of packaging materials and operations. Students will explore the reasons that labeling problems still co ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Quality Assurance and Quality Control: This course emphasizes quality assurance and quality control, with respect to good manufacturing practices. Participants explore GMPs as they apply to quality testing, management, manufacturing, and the control ... Learn more|
|cGMP: Pharmaceutical CAPAs: This online training program describes corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs), and how good manufacturing practices can be applied to eliminate causes of non-conformities or other undesirable situations. The ... Learn more|
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.