Introduction to Oncology: System Involvement (INOSI)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Introduction to Oncology: System Involvement
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. This course explores the way various body systems interact, influence, or become co-opted by cancerous cells.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Introduction to Oncology: System Involvement course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
7. Progress Check
9. History of Cancer and the Immune System
10. Cancer and the Immune System
11. Progress Check
14. Angiogenic Factors
15. Progress Check
Detail how estrogen levels play a role in the development of certain cancers.
Describe the difference between testosterone and DHT.
List experiments involving use of the immune system to combat tumor growth.
Explain how monoclonal antibodies might be used to treat cancer.
Discuss how a compromised immune system enables tumor growth.
Define ‘tumor necrosis.’
Explain how a tumor is able to acquire the nutrients needed for growth and survival.
List well-known angiogenic and anti-angiogenic factors.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com