Schizophrenia: Diagnosis (SCHID)
||Duration: 0.6 hours (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).
Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Schizophrenia: Diagnosis
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Psychotic disorders are very serious, debilitating diseases characterized by the disintegration and disruption of adaptive behavior and a loss of contact with reality. Schizophrenia is a psychiatric illness that has been much more thoroughly researched than other disorders. It involves a decline in functioning and hallucinations, delusions, and/or disturbed thought processes with symptoms persisting at least six months. This course will provide the information you need to understand how schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders are diagnosed.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
The Schizophrenia: Diagnosis course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
DIAGNOSIS OF SCHIZOPHRENIA
5. DSM-IV Diagnostic Criteria
6. ICD-10 Diagnostic Criteria
7. Psychotic Symptoms
8. Disorganized Symptoms
9. Negative and Social Dysfunction Symptoms
10. Progress Check
CLASSIFICATION AND DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS
12. Course of Illness Specifiers
13. Differential Diagnosis
14. Progress Check
OTHER PSYCHOTIC DISORDERS
16. Schizoaffective Disorders
17. Brief Psychotic and Delusional Disorders
18. Disorder Due to a Medical Condition
19. Substance-Induced Psychotic Disorder
20. Progress Check
List the common symptoms of schizophrenia.
Identify the DSM-IV and ICD-10 criteria for the diagnosis of schizophrenia.
Name and distinguish the subtypes of schizophrenia.
Name the course of illness descriptors for schizophrenia.
Understand the differential diagnosis of schizophrenia.
Name the diagnostic criteria for schizophreniform and schizoaffective disorders.
Name the diagnostic criteria for brief psychotic and delusional disorders.
Name the diagnostic criteria for psychotic disorder due to a medical condition.
Name the diagnostic criteria for substance-induced psychotic disorder.
For more information on the BioPharma Institute’s training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN
, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com