Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Average Learning Time: ~15 minutes.
Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Accessibility: 24/7 access to all program materials.
Credit Hours: 0.5 credits.
Digital Badge: Issued upon completion.
Demonstration: Five (5) free trial courses are available.
Final Assessment: Multiple choice; unlimited attempts.
Certificate: PDF with validation code (See sample).
THIS IS A FREE COURSE
Start Learning, Today.
Document your dedication to quality, compliance, safety, and job performance by earning a training certification.Training Program: DIGR-ACT® Solution: Critical Thinking Skills, An Abridged Course
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon enrollment.
This is a demonstration of course ID CP001a.
DIGR-ACT® is a process developed by industry experts to improve critical thinking skills in relation to clinical trials. It helps clinical trial team members manage issues and risks that matter, to dig through and map information to the root cause, then to come to valid conclusions on how to act effectively.
DIGR-ACT® is an exciting composite of well-tested approaches from other industries synthesized specifically for the clinical trial professional.
DIGR-ACT® brings the human side in, with the need to critically think to adjust to each unique situation without having to have a tool or example for each. We need this to translate to the real world.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire course and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment within a 6-month period, or a 12-month period for professional certification programs. A certificate of completion is immediately accessible in PDF format after satisfying the requirements.
Biopharma Institute certificates and digital badges include the date of completion, but do not have an expiration date. However, compliance training is typically considered valid for a period of 3 years. Many organizations suggest that compliance training should be refreshed at least every three years to stay up to date with regulations, standards, guidelines, and to reinforce the importance of maintaining compliance. The validity period for employee compliance training would be determined by those responsible for managing quality assurance.
Biopharma Institute's online training courses include immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student directly following online enrollment into the program. Course takers may attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing score. The certificate of completion is instantaneously launched and made available to the student in a PDF format upon completion.
Once all training requirements have been satisfied the achievement can be verified from our website using the unique ID code found on the certificate. Professional certification programs issue a digital badge to verify training and document the achievement. These digital badges can be displayed on social networking sites, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Badgr.
The full-length course (ID: CP001a) contains:
All clinical research professionals.
Benefits of Training with Biopharma Institute
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 6 months and 1 year for professional certification programs.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, case studies, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all professional certification programs.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for malware to deliver optimal level of security and performance.
- Purchase orders (POs): If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process. we accept all purchase orders.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses. Check your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to your career and job performance. They may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once requirements have been fulfilled.