Duration: 0.6 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Crohn`s Disease: Diagnosis
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. The two most common forms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) are ulcerative colitis and Crohn`s disease. Crohn`s disease can occur anywhere within the digestive tract. While the most common complication of Crohn`s disease is blockage of the intestine, patients also frequently suffer from nutritional complications, and may develop skin problems, inflammation in the mouth or eyes, and diseases of the liver. This course examines the prognoses and treatment options for Crohn`s disease.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Crohn`s Disease: Diagnosis course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
7. Imaging Techniques
10. Progress Check
11. Stage I
12. Stage IV
Detail physical symptoms of colon cancer.
List imaging studies used to diagnose colon cancer.
Explain why a biopsy is performed.
Describe recommended screening programs.
Explore diagnostic options given a particular case history.
Explain what prognostic indicators are determined with histological and other laboratory tests.
Explain why surgical treatment is the treatment of choice for early stage colon cancer.
List physical signs of late-stage colon cancer.
Describe why multi-faceted treatments are recommended for late-stage colon cancer.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.