Duration: 1 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $95.00
Training Program: 21 CFR Part 211: cGMP Regulations and Controls
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The 21 CFR Part 211: cGMP Regulations and Controls training course is one of six training content sections covered under the 21 CFR Part 211 Employee Certification Program. When it comes to designing, manufacturing, processing, packaging, and storing drugs, FDA imposes cGMP regulations and controls that you need to know about so as to ensure compliance with the different requirements. The final assessment in this course consists of multiple-choice questions which you can answer with an unlimited number of tries until you have achieved the 80% passing grade. Upon course completion, a certificate will be issued.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
If you are looking for online training courses that are recognized across a wide range of pharmaceutical, biotech, and healthcare industries, the BioPharma Institute is a partner you can trust. Since 1997, we have been training employees from both small businesses and large corporations. We also cater to individuals who are looking to upgrade their skills.
Our eLearning system comes with easy learning tools, such as progress checks, high quality animations, voice-overs, and more. These training tools are used to assist the students with understanding the different learning concepts. Whether you are taking our pharmaceutical training courses as a refresher, or as a new employee, students will find our online learning solutions to be flexible, comprehensive, and effective.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The 21 CFR Part 211: cGMP Regulations and Controls course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Outline is not currently available, online. If you would like an outline of this training program, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
The objective for this training is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.