Duration: 1 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $95.00
Training Program: 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart E: Materials
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart E: Materials Course is one part of the 21 CFR PART 211 Employee Certification Program. The course consists of topics that cover GMP requirements, such as supplier qualification, manufacturing and packaging issues, and more. All in all, this course is designed to be a solid review of 21 CFR 211 Subpart E, Control of Components, Drug Product Containers and Closures. The student is required to view the entire program and pass the final assessment before they are eligible for course completion. The final assessment features multiple-choice questions and an 80% passing grade must be achieved to immediately receive the certificate of completion.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
BioPharma Institute was founded in 1997, and has been providing stellar online training courses since its inception. You can rest assured that our courses are recognized across a wide range of healthcare, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries. We also cater to small businesses and large corporations that need to upgrade the skills of their teams.
Our flexible and effective online learning solutions ensure that the course content is easy to digest. The learning process is also backed by an array of high quality animations, voice-overs, and progress checks. These materials promote effective learning and ensure that the course can be completed without a lot of unnecessary time.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart E: Materials course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Outline is not currently available, online. If you would like an outline of this training program, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
The objective for this training is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.