Duration: 1 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $95.00
Training Program: GMP: Root Cause Analysis
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The GMP - Root Cause Analysis Course provides answers on how clinical, pharmaceutical, and laboratory professionals can investigate, identify, and resolve root cause of deviations in modern manufacturing practices. The course is part of the Employee cGMP for Medical Devices Professional Certification Program. The root cause analysis course may serves as a stand alone review, or for new employee training. Students are required to achieve an 80% passing grade to launch their certificate of completion.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
BioPharma Institute has been training employees from both small businesses and large corporations for more than two decades. That's why our online training courses are recognized across a great array of biotechnology, healthcare, and pharmaceutical industries. Since our inception, we have also been a trusted training solution for many professionals needing to upgrade their skills.
Students will be able to learn and understand different learning concepts through our advanced eLearning system. Apart from reading materials and high quality animations, voice-overs our course offer, learners will be able to further their learning via our proven effective content delivery.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The GMP: Root Cause Analysis course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Outline is not currently available, online. If you would like an outline of this training program, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
The objective for this training is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.