Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~60 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Laboratory Practices.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GLP: Laboratory Investigations & Deviations
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. On completion of this course you will be able to, explain the elements of a meaningful laboratory investigation, define commonly used terms related to laboratory investigations, discuss the applicable cGMP/cGLP regulations and guidance related to laboratory investigations, explain the details and significance of the Barr Decision as it relates to laboratory investigations in acGMP/cGLP environment and explain the detailed procedure for all phases of conducting and documenting a laboratory investigation.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
GLP: Laboratory Investigations & Deviations course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Who should take this course
The Barr Decision
Barr decision - Barr's testing procedures
Findings of the court
Conducting a Laboratory Investigation
What should be investigated?
Conducting a laboratory investigation
Phase 1(a) of the investigation - Identification of obvious errors
Phase 1(b) Investigation
Phase 1(b) Investigation Part 2
Phase 2 investigation
Assessing the results from retesting
Investigation of stability out of specification and suspect results
Handling laboratory investigations
Phase 3 investigation
Documenting a Laboratory Investigation
Documenting laboratory investigations
Tracking laboratory investigations
Laboratory investigation case study
Laboratory investigation report
Information about the investigation
Description of event results in the investigation
Phase 1(a) investigation
Phase 1(b) of the investigation
Phase 2 investigation - Testing protocol
Phase 2 investigation findings
Phase 2 investigation - conclusion
Phase 3 of the investigation
Section 3 impact and disposition
Corrective and preventative action plan
This training program has been developed to train employees with Intermediate Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (cGLP).
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.