Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~60 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Laboratory Practices.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GLP: Performing Analytical Analysis in a Regulated Laboratory
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. This course discusses one of the most important topics in current Good Laboratory Practice for laboratory staff, that is, how to carry out and document your laboratory work in a compliant manner. When performing and documenting your work, it is important to remember that the laboratory records you create are the original and legal record of your work.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
GLP: Performing Analytical Analysis in a Regulated Laboratory course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Who should take this course
Study Plan and Test Preparation
Control of laboratory reagents for use in testing
Management of laboratory reference standards
Conduct of Analytical Testing
Conduct of analytical testing - Part 1
Conduct of analytical testing - Part 2
Conduct of analytical testing - Part 3
Conduct of analytical testing - Part 4
Conduct of analytical testing - Part 5
Test Solutions and Systems Suitability
Preparation of standard and analytical test solutions - Part 1
Preparation of standard and analytical test solutions - Part 2
Assuring standard accuracy
System suitability tests
System suitability - Chromatographic methods
Controlling chromatographic peak integration
Documentation and Review of Laboratory Testing
Reporting of test results
Rounding of numbers tie break rule
Documentation of laboratory testing
Ancillary data - Part 1
Ancillary data - Part 2
Review of laboratory testing
Laboratory Records and Instrumentation
Requirements of laboratory records
Control of laboratory instrumentation
This training program has been developed to train employees with Intermediate Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (cGLP).
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.