Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~60 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Pharmaceutical Microbiology.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: Micro: Microbial Contamination of Pharmaceutical Products - Part 2
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Upon completion of this course you will have a greater understanding of the following, the basics of applied pharmaceutical microbiology, the sources of microbial contamination and their control, how to implement appropriate strategies for maintaining a controlled manufacturing environment, new technologies and rapid microbiological methods, microbial identification technologies, endotoxin testing for quality control and process control during manufacturing, microbiological test method validation and the regulatory and pharmacopoeial expectations.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Micro: Microbial Contamination of Pharmaceutical Products - Part 2 course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Who should take this course?
The Essentials of Pharmaceutical Microbiology
Microbiological culture media
Microbiological culture media
Other culture media
Microbiological examination of non-sterile products
Microbial enumeration test (MET)
Tests for specified microorganisms
Acceptance criteria for non-sterile pharmaceutical products
Microbial examination of sterile products - Endotoxin test
Microbial examination of sterile products - LAL Test
Principle of the LAL Test
The FDA's recommended LAL method
Comparison of methods
Microbial examination of sterile products - sterility test
Types of media
Sterility testing methods
Interpretation of results
Sterility Failures: What happens next?
Laboratory system investigations
Manufacturing system investigations
Concluding sterility test failure investigations
Antimicrobial effectiveness test
Criteria for antimicrobial effectiveness
Validation of Microbiological Test Methods
What is method validation?
Types of microbiological methods
Validation parameters per test
Microbiological Environmental Monitoring
What monitoring can do?
Methods of monitoring
Active air sampling
Active air sampling - method
Passive air sampling (Settle plates)
Passive air sampling (Settle plates) - method
Contact plate - method
Swabs - method
Limits for microbiological monitoring
Some tips for microbiological monitoring
This training program has been developed to train employees with Intermediate Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Microbiology.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.