Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: 1 credits.
Duration: ~1 hour(s).
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the Biopharma Institute for more information.
Demonstrate your dedication to job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: 21 CFR Part 820: cGMP System Regulation
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The 21 CFR Part 820: cGMP System Regulation course summarizes the essential elements of cGMP regulations governing the methods and facilities used for the servicing, installation, storage, labeling, packaging, manufacture, and design of finished medical devices intended for human use. The course is part of the Employee cGMP for Medical Devices Professional Certification Program and serves as a stellar refresher for seasoned employees. Students will be able to view interesting and informational content, such as a live action video from a real medical device company. At the end of the course, student will take an online, multiple-choice final assessment where an 80% or better score is required to launch the certificate of completion.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
BioPharma Institute is a training organization which pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and healthcare professionals can rely on for online training programs. Whether you are looking to upgrade your skills, or to have a refresh for your knowledge on certain topics, you will find our online learning solutions most effective, flexible, and comprehensive. Our Institute was founded in 1997, and we have had many years of experience in helping small businesses and large corporations train their employees.
When you use our eLearning system, you automatically gain access to an array of easy to use tools like voice-overs, automated tracking systems, high quality animations, and books. As our course content are extremely easy to digest, you will be able to understand different learning concepts adequately.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The 21 CFR Part 820: cGMP System Regulation Course is Included in the Following Professional Certification Programs:
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization