Duration: 1 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $95.00
Training Program: 21 CFR Part 820: cGMP System Regulation
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The 21 CFR Part 820: cGMP System Regulation course summarizes the essential elements of cGMP regulations governing the methods and facilities used for the servicing, installation, storage, labeling, packaging, manufacture, and design of finished medical devices intended for human use. The course is part of the Employee cGMP for Medical Devices Professional Certification Program and serves as a stellar refresher for seasoned employees. Students will be able to view interesting and informational content, such as a live action video from a real medical device company. At the end of the course, student will take an online, multiple-choice final assessment where an 80% or better score is required to launch the certificate of completion.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
BioPharma Institute is a training organization which pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and healthcare professionals can rely on for online training programs. Whether you are looking to upgrade your skills, or to have a refresh for your knowledge on certain topics, you will find our online learning solutions most effective, flexible, and comprehensive. Our Institute was founded in 1997, and we have had many years of experience in helping small businesses and large corporations train their employees.
When you use our eLearning system, you automatically gain access to an array of easy to use tools like voice-overs, automated tracking systems, high quality animations, and books. As our course content are extremely easy to digest, you will be able to understand different learning concepts adequately.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The 21 CFR Part 820: cGMP System Regulation course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Outline is not currently available, online. If you would like an outline of this training program, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
The objective for this training is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.