|Program/Course ID: FDAINSP|
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Allocated Learning Time: ~5 - 7 hours.
Additional Resources: Supplemental materials/activities.
Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Accessibility: 24/7 access to all program materials.
Courses: 3 courses included (see below).
Digital Badge: Issued upon completion.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Demonstration: See free trial enrollment courses.
Final Assessment: Multiple choice; unlimited attempts.
Certificate: PDF with validation code (See sample).
PRICE: USD $495.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a professional certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
This program is developed to train employees on how to prepare for an FDA inspection.
A significant part of the FDA pre-approval process remains inspection actions by the agency to ensure quality, consistency, and safety. Readiness for these inspections is paramount. Having bullet-proof data, documentation, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and other items in place is just part of the puzzle. The people who handle these inspections and all interactions with FDA must be thoroughly screened and selected as well. Since this is likely your "first impression" with FDA, you have no choice but to get it right. Auditing for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) observance is a regulatory requirement. This not only involves a methodical understanding of the regulations, but also an insight into how they are being applied. This program gives you detailed information on various aspects of carrying out an audit efficiently and also helps you to improve your skill set to ensure you get the best out of each audit. Remember, effective auditing is an acquired skill, one that requires lots of hard work!
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is responsible for regulating the safety, efficacy, and quality of therapeutic products that save or improve human lives. Firms looking to approve pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, and medical devices must comply with these regulations or face sanctions and/or setbacks. FDA pre-approval inspections will focus on the past (corroboration of the data on which approval will be based), present (your organizational structure, delegation of responsibilities, written procedures, quality systems, culture of compliance) and future (your understanding and readiness for post-approval statutory obligations, including commercial vigilance plans).
Review the individual courses included in this program (see below) for program descriptions and outlines.
FDA Inspection Readiness for Professionals Includes These Courses:
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass online, multiple-choice final assessments for each course within a 180 day/6-month period. Certificate of completion is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying the requirements.
Biopharma Institute's online training programs include immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student following enrollment into the program. Program enrollees can attempt the final assessments any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing score. Once all training requirements have been satisfied a professional certification has been achieved and can be verified immediately from our website using a unique certification ID code. The professional certificate of completion is also instantaneously launched and made available to the student in a PDF format upon completion. Professional certification programs additionally include a digital badge to validate the training achieved. Digital badges can be displayed on social networking sites, such as LinkedIn.
Benefits of Being Certified from Biopharma Institute: Throughout many of our online training programs students will be engaging in active learning through the use of interactive eLearning modules which have been developed to promote the retaining of key knowledge, access to references, case studies, and other important information necessary to assist with learning. Since 2003, Biopharma Institute has been aiding both professionals and corporations with their training requirements. Biopharma Institute certifications are recognized by a wide spectrum of industries and companies, and our training solutions are customizable to any organization's training needs. Today, Biopharma Institute offers over 200 courses training on clinical research, drug manufacturing, regulatory affairs, validation systems, pharmacovigilance, good clinical laboratory practice (GCLP), data integrity, and medical devices.
Employee / Corporate Training: For corporations seeking a method to train employees, economically, without having to set aside time for travel, webinars, or live, in-person training, Biopharma Institute is the training partner you can rely on. Our training provides an effective, engaging, self-paced learning experience which fits conveniently into the day-to-day activities of most types of learners. Our eLearning modules are SCORM-compliant and can be delivered from most corporate learning management systems (LMS). We catering to both small-scale (1-100 students) and large-scale (100+ students) training requests.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.