Duration: 13 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credit Hours: See individual courses for credit hours assigned.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Catalog: Good Laboratory Practices.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $1299.00
The Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) Professional Certification Program comprises a set of seven courses designed to provide a comprehensive overview of good lab practice concepts and requirements in compliance with FDA regulations as well as other Quality Control standards. The courses include the Introduction to QC, Sampling Plans, Basic Statistics for QC Laboratories, QC in a Regulated Laboratory, Microbiology and QC, Microbiology Laboratory Techniques, and Stability Programs. All course content is delivered in a user-friendly, easy to understand manner, and is based on current good laboratory practice guidelines.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
BioPharma Institute has developed an excellent record of providing trustworthy online courses for the past two decades. In addition to being easy to enroll and start the courses, we use a wide range of tools such as videos, books, live seminars, and more to ensure that learners get the most out of their programs. Once completed, course certificates are instantly available if the course requirements have been fulfilled. In essence, BioPharma Institute strives to make quality education available in an accessible and convenient way.
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
The Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) Professional Certification Program includes these individual courses:
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.