Duration: 5.8 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credit Hours: See individual courses for credit hours assigned.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Catalog: Good Laboratory Practices.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $575.00
The Microbiology Lab Techniques and Quality Control Professional Certification Program offers a comprehensive overview of requirements and concepts necessary for compliance with quality control in any microbiology laboratory. Standard microbiology techniques are also discussed as part of the program. The program is divided into three courses, titled: 1) Introduction to Quality Control, 2) Microbiology and Quality Control, and 3) Microbiology Laboratory Techniques. The courses are aimed at furnishing lab microbiologists with the latest information regarding quality control and more modern techniques. The program can therefore be used as part of a continuing education policy for a microbiology lab, or for a individual seeking a position in a good laboratory practices environment.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
Over the past two decades, BioPharma Institute has grown to become a respected name in the provision of offering online learning solutions. Our courses are carefully selected and contain the most current information available. Enrollment to our programs is easy, and learners have immediate access to the material as soon as they enroll. All course material is delivered in engaging formats, including the use of high quality animations, illustrations and voice-overs. PDF resources are also available for reference in certain courses.
Getting certified at BioPharma Institute ensures that you get the most current information in an effective way, and from a body that is respected by wide variety of parties, including pharmaceutical and biotech firms, and healthcare institutions.
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
The Microbiology Lab Techniques and Quality Control Professional Certification Program includes these individual courses:
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If POs are required, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications could be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.