Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: 2 credits.
Duration: ~2 hour(s).
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Laboratory Practices.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $195.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GLP: Microbiology Laboratory Techniques
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
This online course describes a number of fundamental procedures and techniques that are used regularly in laboratories dealing in microbiology. The course covers topics such as biohazard cabinets and laminar flow, QC and media preparation, reading exposure plates, method validation for microbiology tests, maintaining and handling cultures, the sterility test, glossary/resources, and a conclusion which summarizes the previously listed topics. Once all course requirements have been satisfied, the student will have immediate access to a certificate of completion in PDF format.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
At the BioPharma Institute, our certifications are recognized in a wide spectrum of industries, and our training solutions are customizable to meet specific needs of most organizations. Since 1997, we have been aiding businesses in the training of their employees. We are one of the leading online training institutes for professionals working in the healthcare, biotech, and pharmaceutical industries.
Whether your organization needs to run a small-scale refresher course, or a large scale training program for your new employees, the BioPharma Institute has stellar industry knowledge and resources to deliver high-quality training for you, your employees, and your colleagues.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Full List of Programs in the Good Laboratory Practices Catalog:
|Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) Professional Certification Program: The Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) Professional Certification Program comprises a set of seven courses designed to provide a comprehensive overview of good lab practice concepts and requirements in compliance w ... Learn more|
|Quality Control in the Laboratory Professional Certification Program: The Quality Control in the Laboratory Professional Certification Program is an online program offered by BioPharma Institute. The program provides training on the current standards governing lab professionals a ... Learn more|
|Microbiology Lab Techniques and Quality Control Professional Certification Program: The Microbiology Lab Techniques and Quality Control Professional Certification Program offers a comprehensive overview of requirements and concepts necessary for compliance with quality control in any microbiol ... Learn more|
|GLP: Introduction to G(QC)LP: This online course introduces students to the basic requirements and concepts of Good Quality Control Laboratory Practices. It will review the standards used in the industry and specify QC requirements and defi ... Learn more|
|GLP: QC in a Regulated Laboratory: This online course introduces students to the basic requirements and concepts of quality control in a regulated pharmaceutical laboratory. It discusses issues that laboratory auditors focus on. Also presented w ... Learn more|
|GLP: Basic Statistics for QC Laboratories: This online course covers a number of practical and essential statistical techniques that are needed for the analyst working in a laboratory setting. Students will learn how and when to apply techniques to data ... Learn more|
|GLP: Sampling Plans: This online course discusses the unique problems found in pharmaceutical production, whether inactive or active chemical materials, unprinted or printed packaging materials, process water, in-process materials, ... Learn more|
|GLP: Stability Programs: This online course introduces the student to the requirements for stability programs, how they are reviewed, and their purpose. Also presented will be the basic requirements for scheduling tests. The course cov ... Learn more|
|GLP: Microbiology and QC: This online course provides an introduction to the basic requirements and concepts of quality control for microbiological testing laboratories operating under good laboratory practice (GLP) guidelines. The cour ... Learn more|
|GLP: Microbiology Laboratory Techniques: This online course describes a number of fundamental procedures and techniques that are used regularly in laboratories dealing in microbiology. The course covers topics such as biohazard cabinets and laminar fl ... Learn more|
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization