Duration: 0.5 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 0.5
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Heart Failure: Diagnosis
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Heart failure (HF) is the inability of the heart to pump a sufficient amount of blood into the blood vessels. Cardiac damage that initiates the vicious cycle of heart failure usually occurs as a result of other cardiac diseases, such coronary artery disease, coronary heart disease, or a disease of one of the valves of the heart. Although heart failure is a disease with devastating effects, the treatment regimens continue to improve as more and more is discovered about the physiological causes of this disease. This course reviews the methods used to diagnose heart failure.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Heart Failure: Diagnosis course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
7. Chest X-Ray
8. ECG and 2-D ECHO
9. MRI, Fast CT, and Exercise Testing
10. Nuclear Scintigraphy
12. Coronary Angiography
13. Laboratory Tests
14. Progress Check
List the signs and symptoms of heart failure.
Discuss the physical aspects of left and right ventricular failure.
Describe the NYHA classifications for heart failure patients.
Discuss the cardiac tests used and the results typically observed in heart failure.
Explain typical laboratory findings in heart failure.
Discuss important aspects of ongoing evaluation for heart failure patients.
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.