Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: 1 credits.
Duration: ~1 hour(s).
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the Biopharma Institute for more information.
2. First Class Pharmaceuticals
3. Initial Meeting
5. What Is Quality?
6. Computerized Systems
8. Scope of Qualification
9. Why Qualify?
10. Impact on the Industry
11. Control and Compliance I
12. Control and Compliance II
WHAT AND HOW TO QUALIFY?
16. What to Qualify?
17. What is Infrastructure?
18. The Big Picture
19. Platform Life Cycle
20. Activities and Documentation
21. Roles and Responsibilities
22. Good Documentation Practices
23. Review I
25. Review II
27. Operational Lifecycle
Define the terminology of infrastructure qualification.
Identify which infrastructure needs to be qualified.
Explain the Infrastructure Qualification Lifecycle.
Identify qualification activities and documentation.
Identify post-qualification activities required to keep infrastructure in a qualified state.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.