(GMPro™) Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) Professional Certification Program
Food and Drug Administration regulations on Current Good Manufacturing Practices affect a number of phases of biopharmaceutical, biologic, and pharmaceutical development. That’s why Biopharma Institute offers GMPro™ program via high quality online courses, live/recorded seminars, and more. You can rest assured that the training materials provided by Biopharma meet the educational needs of personnel who are responsible for compliance with FDA’s complex regulation.
What is the Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) Professional Certification Program?
The Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) Professional Certification Program is offered by Biopharma Institute.
Also known as GMPro™, Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) Professional Certification Program is an online training program that prepares and trains participants to be familiar with the latest cGMP regulations. The GMPro™ program is ideal for professionals who don’t have the time to learn in a conventional classroom environment. Each online GMPro™ training course is designed to explain and present cGMP mandates, as well as to provide comprehensive instruction and analysis on how to best comply.
Who Should Get GMPro™ Certified?
If your profession places you accountable for any aspect of cGMP compliance, the GMPro™ program is not only a necessity but an invaluable asset that can help you advance your career. This program has been developed by industry experts; both the elective and core components of this course will give you thorough knowledge of cGMP regulations – from clinical development through post-approval biotech and drug product manufacture.
Overview of GMPro™ Coursework Details
Our GMPro™ learning programs cover a wide range of topics pertaining to Current Good Manufacturing Practices. The covered topics include:
- An Introduction to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- cGMP: Warehouse for Pharmaceuticals
- cGMP: Microbiology in the Workplace
- cGMP: Cleaning and Sanitation
- cGMP: Documentation and Record Keeping
- cGMP: Contamination Control
- cGMP: Production Controls
- cGMP: Packaging Controls
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Pharmaceutical Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- cGMP: Data Integrity
Benefits of Taking the GMPro™ program at Biopharma Institute
Wonder why getting ready for the GMPro™ certification at Biopharma Institute is a recommended move? Check out some of the benefits our training institute provides:
- Highly qualified customer service team: Our experienced customer service team ensures that your path to advanced learning will be a smooth one. What’s more, our team is active professionals in their own life science niches. They can help you navigate your training with extreme ease.
- Courses recognized by a broad range of industries: Biopharma Institute’s GMPro™ courses are recognized across an array of industries. You don’t need to take up similar courses in the future.
- Convenient and flexible course formats: We don’t believe in offering cookie-cutter training solutions. BioPharma Institute ensures that our online GMPro™ learning program accommodates to all types of personal schedules and enhances productivity at the same time.
- Advanced eLearning tools: At Biopharma Institute, you can take advantage of the latest advanced eLearning tools and automated tracking systems to make your learning experience a fruitful one.
- We cater to training projects of any size: Whether it is solo learning or group learning, we have many years of experience in managing training projects of any size.
Prepare for the GMPro™ Certification at Biopharma Institute Today!
To view our complete cGMP Training course catalog, click here.
If you’d like to prepare for your GMPro™ certification through Biopharma Institute’s online training programs, don’t hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (888) 424-6576 for more information.