Duration: 1.5 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credit Hours: See individual courses for credit hours assigned.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
|Description: An aneurysm is an abnormal dilation of a blood vessel. While the mechanical pressure of an aneurysm on surrounding tissue can lead to a number of difficulties, the greatest risk to health is due to an aneurysm's potential to rupture, thrombose, or embolize. A ruptured aneurysm can cause a stroke, or even death. This suite presents the causes, diagnoses and treatment of aneurysms and their effect on the blood vessels, including symptoms, epidemiology, cardiac catheterization, IVUS, Doppler ultrasound, ultrafast CT, treatment options, and surgery.|
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
The Aneurysm: Three Course Suite includes these individual courses:
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.