Duration: 1 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credit Hours: See individual courses for credit hours assigned.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
|Description: Heart defects are the most common birth defect in the United States, occurring in about 1% of all live births, or a total of 40,000 newborns a year. Congenital Heart Disease (also termed `Congenital Heart Defects`) includes atrial and ventricular septal defects, patent ductus arteriosus, pulmonary stenosis and other valvular diseases, coarctation of the aorta, double outlet right ventricle, transposition of the great arteries, and hypoplastic left heart syndrome. The courses in this suite discuss how a congenital heart defect is diagnosed, and how the various defects can be treated.|
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
The Congenital Heart Disease: Two Course Suite includes these individual courses:
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.