Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Average Learning Time: ~60 minutes.
Additional Resources: Supplemental materials/activities.
Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Accessibility: 24/7 access to all program materials.
Credit Hours: 4 credits.
Catalog: Clinical Trials Management and Monitoring.
Demonstration: Five (5) free trial courses are available.
Group/Employee Training: Click here to request a quote.
Final Assessment: Multiple choice; unlimited attempts.
Certificate: PDF with validation code (See sample).
Price: $399.00 USD
Document your dedication to quality, compliance, safety, and job performance by earning a training certification.Training Program: DIGR-ACT® Solution: Critical Thinking Skills - Including Root Cause Analysis & CAPA
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon enrollment.
DIGR-ACT® is a solution that uses critical thinking for issues prevention and management.
As more and more data are being made available, there is a lack of understanding how to use the data effectively to make better decisions. Our teams need to think critically rather than simply react or ignore. The current tools available for Clinical Trial Professionals do not yield consistent and effective results.
Is re-training always the answer when issues are unearthed? Want to know how to dig down to the cause and act on it?
DIGR-ACT® is a solution for those looking to improve their critical thinking skills in relation to clinical trials. It helps learners manage issues and risks that matter, to dig through and map information to root cause, then to come to valid conclusions on how to act effectively.
DIGR-ACT is a solution developed by industry experts that addresses this gap of critical thinking skills needed specifically for clinical trials. DIGR-ACT® is more than a tool, it is a process for you to integrate into clinical operations to better support clinical quality system. Better handling and prevention of issues means better project outcomes and less tears!
DIGR-ACT® is an exciting composite of well-tested approaches from other industries synthesized specifically for the Clinical Trial Professional.
- State-of-the-art elearning using clinical trial case scenarios
- Interactive DIGR-ACT® Workbook Template
- Principles of Practice Document including Glossary of Terms
- Knowledge Checks and Post-Assessment
- Practice using the DIGR-ACT® Workbook with another clinical trial case scenario
- Certificate of Completion
- Opportunity to join the exclusive DIGR-ACT® alumni LinkedIn Community
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire course and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment within a 6-month period, or a 12-month period for professional certification programs. A certificate of completion is immediately accessible in PDF format after satisfying the requirements.
Biopharma Institute certificates and digital badges include the date of completion, but do not have an expiration date. However, compliance training is typically considered valid for a period of 3 years. Many organizations suggest that compliance training should be refreshed at least every three years to stay up to date with regulations, standards, guidelines, and to reinforce the importance of maintaining compliance. The validity period for employee compliance training would be determined by those responsible for managing quality assurance.
Biopharma Institute's online training courses include immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student directly following online enrollment into the program. Course takers may attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing score. The certificate of completion is instantaneously launched and made available to the student in a PDF format upon completion.
Once all training requirements have been satisfied the achievement can be verified from our website using the unique ID code found on the certificate. Professional certification programs issue a digital badge to verify training and document the achievement. These digital badges can be displayed on social networking sites, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Badgr.
All clinical research professionals. A foundational and comprehensive training for those who are onboarding, new to clinical research, or needing a comprehensive refresher training in GCP.
Benefits of Training with Biopharma Institute
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 6 months and 1 year for professional certification programs.
- Expertise: All courses have been developed by subject matter experts (SMEs) in the area of material being taught.
- Current and validated: All courses are current with respect to regulations and procedures, and are 3rd party validated and/or accredited.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voiceovers, easy navigation, case studies, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for malware to deliver optimal level of security and performance.
- Training manager access: Our proprietary Training Manager Portal offers managers access to download their group enrollments, training records, account balance, and so much more.
- Purchase orders (POs): If issuing a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses. Check your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessments include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to your career and job performance. They may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all professional certification programs.