Duration: 0.6 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the BioPharma Institute for more information.
Training Program: Diabetic Retinopathy: Diagnosis
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. This course discusses the stages of diabetic retinopathy and describes the clinical findings that distinguish proliferative from nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy. The tests used to diagnose diabetic retinopathy and assess its progress are discussed, and the identifying pathological characteristics of the types of diabetic retinopathy are illustrated.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The Diabetic Retinopathy: Diagnosis course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
1. Course Information
2. Interface Tour
3. Course Overview
5. Recommendations for Eye Examinations
6. Stages of Diabetic Retinopathy
7. Nonproliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (NPDR)
8. Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy (PDR)
9. Progress Check
11. Fluorescein Angiography (FA)
12. Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
13. Progress Check
Discuss the eye examinations recommended for patients with diabetic retinopathy
List the stages of diabetic retinopathy
Describe the characteristics of nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy (NPDR) and proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR)
Discuss fluorescein angiography and optical coherence tomography
Online Training Program Benefits:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and electronic badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS offer an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.