Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: 1 credits.
Duration: ~1 hour(s).
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
Contact the Biopharma Institute for more information.
Demonstrate your dedication to job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GMP: Contamination Control for Employees
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The GMP: Contamination Control for Employees course covers topics such as potential sources of contamination and ways to prevent medical products from becoming contaminated. The course is also included in the Employee cGMP for Medical Devices Professional Certification Program, and is perfect for new employees to undertake, as contamination control breaches are to be taken seriously. In order to earn the certificate of completion, the student must pass an online final assessment by answering multiple-choice questions. A passing grade of at least 80% is needed.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
At the BioPharma Institute, we make understanding the different learning concepts of contamination control extremely easy for our students. Since our inception, we have been providing stellar online training courses through our trusted eLearning portal. Thousands of small businesses and large corporations have benefited from our easy-to-use learning tools, including voice-overs, high-definition animations, and more. As a student and busy individual, one of the greatest benefits to enjoy is the ability to access our learning materials on your own schedule.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The GMP: Contamination Control for Employees Course is Included in the Following Professional Certification Programs:
Online Training: The Benefits of eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's requirements
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization