Duration: 1 hours, Online (the average time to complete the training program, including final assessments).Credits Hours: 1
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $95.00
Training Program: GMP: Proper Documentation Practices
Training Provided By: BioPharma Institute
Availability: Immediately available upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment.
The GMP - Proper Documentation Practices course is one of the courses found in the Employee cGMP for Medical Devices Professional Certification Program. The course consists of various topics. The topics include a review of the proper way to input information into GMP documents, how to correct mistakes found in documents, and other acceptable documentation practices. The GMP proper documentation practices course is suitable for new employees and individuals who are required by their companies to undergo a refresher course, or as part of preventive action for documentation deviation. One needs to achieve an 80% passing grade for successful course completion and to launch the certificate of completion.
Benefits of Getting Certified at BioPharma Institute
At the BioPharma Institute, providing education for your employees and maintaining their training records has never been easier. Whether you are using BioPharma Institute online training solutions as an employee or individual, you will have access to high quality learning tools such as, HD animations, progress checks, and voice-overs. You can rest assured that our course content is easy to digest and you can grasp many different learning concepts in no time. We have been providing comprehensive and flexible online learning solutions since 1997, and our courses are recognized across a wide range of healthcare, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology industries.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with >80% passing grade within a 90 day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
The GMP: Proper Documentation Practices course is found in the following professional certification program(s):
Outline is not currently available, online. If you would like an outline of this training program, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
The objective for this training is to provide the learner with a deeper knowledge within this subject matter.
Online Training Programs Include:
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, user name, password and receipt of payment emailed instantly upon online enrollment
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter
- Self-paced training: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days; and 180 days for professional certification programs
- Flexible final assessments: Tests include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved
- Direct access to certificates: Documentation instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled
- Corporate reimbursements: Employers may pay for or reimburse employees for training. Purchase orders (POs) for both individual and group training are accepted
- Corporate LMS solutions: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems
- Career advancement: Professional certifications may be helpful for those seeking new careers or transitioning to different positions within their organization
For more information on the BioPharma Institute's training programs, or to suggest a course, please complete the form located below. Alternatively, you may call toll free in the US: (888) 4-BIO-LRN, international callers can dial (201) 301-8370, or email Support@BioPharmaInstitute.com.