Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~60 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Laboratory Practices.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GLP: An Introduction to Good Laboratory Practices
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. By taking this course, you will be able to explain the principles of current good laboratory practices (cGLP) and its importance within a regulated laboratory environment. The benefits of cGLP and how it leads to the creation of technically defendable scientific data, by which its quality, reliability and trustworthiness can be assured. The regulations and standards associated with cGLP, the fundamental requirements of cGLP and the consequences of non-compliance for regulated laboratories.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
GLP: An Introduction to Good Laboratory Practices course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Who should take this course?
What is Current Good Laboratory Practices?
Principles of current good laboratory practice
International quality assurance schemes
Benefits Of cGLP
History of cGLP
Establishment of Good Laboratory Practices
Regulations and Standards
Current Good Laboratory Practice
cGLP in the United Kingdom
cGLP in the United States
cGLPs in other countries
Fundamentals of Good Laboratory Practices
Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
cGMPs in the European Union, Canada, India and the US
Good quality control laboratory practice
Fundamental requirements for Good quality control laboratory practices
Compliance confirmation and regulatory enforcement
Deficienices and observations during an audit
Internamtional Standard Organization ISO 17025
Summary of international regulations and standards relating to cGLP
Summary of fundamental requirements of cGLP, cGMP and ISO 17025
Consequences of Non Compliance
Consequences of non compliance for regulated laboratories
Publications and Guidelines
Publications and guidelines
This training program has been developed to train employees with Basic Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (cGLP).
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.