Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~60 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Validation for BioPharma Companies.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: Equip Val: How to Perform Supplier Qualification
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. On completion of this course you will be able to understand the seven step approach to supplier qualification, explain how to conduct audits as part of supplier qualification, explain how to use interviews and questionnaires during supplier qualification, explain considerations for maintaining qualification during the qualification period and give an overview of the supplier disqualification and re-qualification process.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Equip Val: How to Perform Supplier Qualification course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
The 7 Step Approach
Step 1: Identify Your Suppliers
Identify Your Suppliers
Step 2: Does Supplier Affect Quality?
Does Supplier Affects Quality
Ask the Right Questions
Step 3: Determine the Risk
Determine the Risk
Rank the Risk
Step 4: Determine Qualification Level
Determine Qualification Level
Formal Audit Report
Third Party Audits
Quality Management System
Keep it Simple
Avoid Dubious Questions
Make Your Questions Clear
Step 5: Qualification Criteria
Types of Requirements - General
Types of Requirements - Quality
Types of Requirements - Regulatory
Types of Requirements - Quantity
Types of Requirements - Delivery
Types of Requirements - Support
Types of Requirements - Backup
Types of Requirements - Change Control
Step 6: Qualification Activities
Step 7: Select Supplier
More Difficult Decisions
Document the Rationale
Length of Qualification
Supplier File Contents
Supplier and Quality Agreement
This training program has been developed to train employees with Basic Knowledge of Equipment Qualification.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.