Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~60 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Laboratory Practices.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GLP: Organization, Roles and Infrastructure for Regulated or Accredited Laboratories
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. This course is intended for professionals and others who are employed in regulated (cGLP and current Good Manufacturing Practice) or accredited (ISO 17025) laboratories, and is intended to form a core training syllabus for laboratory management and scientific personnel.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
GLP: Organization, Roles and Infrastructure for Regulated or Accredited Laboratories course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Who should take this course?
Quality Control / Quality Assurance Regulations
Laboratory management organization
PIC/S & ICH Q9 Quality Assurance Department
ISO-17025 Requirements for the Quality Assurance Department
Good Laboratory Practice for Quality Assurance
US cGLP requirements for the Quality Assurance Department
Laboratory Management Structure
Fundamentals of laboratory management structure
Acceptable management structures
Unacceptable management structures
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities of the laboratory director
Roles and responsibilities of the study director
Laboratory support group
Quality assurance personnel
Staff Training and Laboratory Independence and Impartiality
Preserving the laboratory's independence and impartiality
Laboratory Infrastructure and Facilities
This training program has been developed to train employees with Intermediate Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices (cGLP).
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.