Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~60 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: GMP: Behavioral Based Quality (BBQ) for a GMP Environment
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Focusing on Quality as part of your business is as basic as saying that if you exercise and eat the right foods it will help you improve your health and wellbeing. This course exists because of the belief that having a strong positive Quality Culture is good for business and generally good for the human condition. Deep-down people truly want to do what is right. It is just 'other stuff' that gets in their way. This course is about helping you understand that at a very basic human level people do what works for them in business and life.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Who should take this course?
Introduction to Behavior Based Quality
A poor-quality culture costs lives
Quality needs to follow safety's lead
Employees poor attention to detail?
80% of quality incidents triggered by risk
At risk quality behavior
Prevention is better than cure
At Risk Quality Manner
How to stop an at risk quality manner?
How to stop an at risk quality manner? Punish them?
How to stop an at risk quality manner? Reward them?
Where to from here?
The Need for Behavior Based Quality
The need for BBQ
Mindsets and behaviors
GMP / Quality Culture
The Benefits and Challenges of Behavior Based Quality
Benefits of BBQ
Challenges of BBQ
Top Tips for Successfully Implementing a BBQ Program
The starting point
What is Behavioral Based Quality (BBQ)?
BBQ - The three key areas
It's not magic
Identify the baseline
The 7 Step Process
The Seven Steps
Step 1: Agree Overall Strategy Approach and Team
Cause and Effect Matrix
The 5 Why's
Step 2: Identify the Baseline of Quality Performance and Behaviors
Step 3: Conduct an ABCD Analysis
Steps to Conducting the ABCD Analysis
Step 4: Create the Observation Process
Peer to Peer Feedback
Sample Observation Sheet
Observation Worksheet Tips
Step 5: Develop Feedback and Engagement
Step 6: Establish Quality Incentives
Step 7: Ongoing Support Programs
This training program has been developed to train employees with Basic Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.