Enrollment Period: 6 months.
Average Learning Time: ~45 minutes.
Additional Resources: Supplemental materials/activities.
Accredited Program: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Accessibility: 24/7 access to all program materials.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Demonstration: Five (5) free trial courses are available.
Final Assessment: Multiple choice; unlimited attempts.
Certificate: PDF with validation code (See sample).
Price: $199.00 USD
Document your dedication to compliance, safety, and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma InstituteTraining Program: GMP: FDA Inspection Readiness - Part 3 of 3
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is responsible for regulating the safety, efficacy, and quality of therapeutic products that save or improve human lives. Firms looking to approve pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, and medical devices must comply with these regulations or face sanctions and/or setbacks. FDA pre-approval inspections will focus on the past (corroboration of the data on which approval will be based), present (your organizational structure, delegation of responsibilities, written procedures, quality systems, culture of compliance) and future (your understanding and readiness for post-approval statutory obligations, including commercial vigilance plans).
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment within a 90-day/3-month period (180 day/6-month period for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate of completion is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Biopharma Institute's online training programs include immediate access after enrollment. Username, password, and instructions are emailed to the student following enrollment into the program. Course takers can attempt the final assessment any number of times, as needed, to achieve a passing score. Once all training requirements have been satisfied a certification of training has been achieved and can be verified immediately from our website using a unique certification ID code. The certificate of completion is also instantaneously launched and made available to the student in a PDF format upon completion. Professional certification programs additionally include a digital badge to verify training, and can be displayed on social networking sites, such as LinkedIn.
Who should take this course?
Introduction to GMP Auditing
What is an audit?
Why GMP audit?
Safety, business and compliance
Types of GMP audits
Internal audit (Self inspection)
Who conducts GMP audits?
Key principles of GMP audits - Auditors
Key Principles of GMP audits - Process
Benefits of GMP audits
The GMP Audit Process
The GMP audit process
Phase 1: Preparation and Planning of the GMP Audit
Determine the basis for the audit
What is the purpose of the audit?
What is your role?
What are the standards?
What is the scope?
Determine the feasibility of the audit
Prepare the audit plan
Audit plan communication
Prepare work documents
Phase 2: Performing the Quality Audit
The audit process
The opening meeting
Avoid unproductive meetings
The site area tour
Beginning the conference room pilot
The ideal combination
Other auditing techniques
General audit findings
The daily wrap up
Classify audit observations
The close-out meeting
Phase 3: Preparation, Approval & Distribution of the Audit Report
Preparation of the audit report
What should not be in the report
Approve and distribute the audit report
Conduct follow up audit
Phase 4: Audit Closure
The System Based Approach
Quality assurance system
Validation / qualification system
Premises and equipment systems
Packaging and labelling systems
Laboratory control systems (LIMS)
Research and development systems (R&D)
Engineering and maintenance systems
The GMP Auditor
How to be a successful auditor
Knowledge and skills
Management systems and references
Law and regulatory requirements
Examples of Audit Findings
Examples of GMP non-compliance
Production and process control systems
Packaging and labelling
Laboratory control systems
Organizational and personnel
Records and reports
Returned and salvaged products
This training program has been developed to train employees with Intermediate Knowledge of FDA Inspection Readiness (GMP Auditing).
GMP: FDA Inspection Readiness - Part 3 of 3 is included in the following professional certification programs:
Price: $495.00 (USD) | Learn more
Benefits of Being Certified from Biopharma Institute: Throughout many of our online training programs students will be engaging in active learning through the use of interactive eLearning modules which have been developed to promote the retaining of key knowledge, access to references, case studies, and other important information necessary to assist with learning. Since 2003, Biopharma Institute has been aiding both professionals and corporations with their training requirements. Biopharma Institute certifications are recognized by a wide spectrum of industries and companies, and our training solutions are customizable to any organization's training needs. Today, Biopharma Institute offers over 200 courses training on clinical research, drug manufacturing, regulatory affairs, validation systems, pharmacovigilance, good clinical laboratory practice (GCLP), data integrity, and medical devices.
Employee / Corporate Training: For corporations seeking a method to train employees, economically, without having to set aside time for travel, webinars, or live, in-person training, Biopharma Institute is the training partner you can rely on. Our training provides an effective, engaging, self-paced learning experience which fits conveniently into the day-to-day activities of most types of learners. Our eLearning modules are SCORM-compliant and can be delivered from most corporate learning management systems (LMS). We catering to both small-scale (1-100 students) and large-scale (100+ students) training requests.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.