Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~45 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Validation for BioPharma Companies.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: Equip Val: How to Perform a Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) - Part 1
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Quality Risk Management (QRM) principles require the evaluation of risk to patient safety and product quality based on scientific knowledge, data and experience. Regulators expect that QRM is inherently built into the backbone of the Quality Management System (QMS) by using a lifecycle approach to implement both formal and informal risk tools that support the elements defined in ICH Q9 for risk assessment, risk control, risk review, communication of identified Risks and acceptance of residual risks. Upon completion of this course you will understand the overall concept of Quality Risk Management (QRM), where does risk come from, the potential areas for Quality Risk Management application, the regulatory requirements and the various risk management tools.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Equip Val: How to Perform a Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) - Part 1 course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Who should take this course?
The advantages of a FMEA
Where does risk come from?
Understanding Quality Risk Management (QRM)
Potential areas for quality risk management application
Quality Risk Management - Regulatory Requirements
Pharmaceutical regulatory requirements
United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
21 CFR Part 11 - Scope and application (2003)
International Conference for Harmonization (ICH)
International Standards Organization (ISO)
ISO 14971:2007 - Application of risk management to medical devices
International Conference for Harmonization
Risk Management Tools
Widely used methods
Basic risk management methods
Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
Failure Mode Effects & Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
Hazard Operability Analysis (HAZOP)
Preliminary Hazard Analysis (PHA)
Risk Ranking and Filtering
Supporting statistical tools
Quality risk management tool selection
This training program has been developed to train employees with Intermediate Knowledge of Equipment Qualification.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.