Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~45 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Data Integrity.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: Data Integrity: An Introduction to Data Integrity
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Whether you are already familiar with data integrity or not, it's important to know that data integrity is an essential component of product quality and safety to health authorities and to companies like yours. By ensuring the integrity of data and records, not only do you help to protect the patients, but you also contribute to safeguarding your company as a whole, as well as the employees themselves. In addition, you are helping to ensure the quality of the product released by the company. This course focuses on providing an understanding of the principles and practices of data integrity, as well as the associated regulations and guidelines affecting these practices.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Data Integrity: An Introduction to Data Integrity course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Overview: Data Integrity Awareness
Who Should Take This Course?
Data Integrity Regulations and Governance
Data Integrity Awareness
Data Integrity Regulations
Data Integrity Governance
Data Integrity Program
Health Authority Guidance
Knowledge Check 1
Quality, Safety, and the Importance of Data Integrity
Quality & Safety of Products - Trust
Why is Data Integrity So Important?
Common Data Integrity Issues
Unintentional Versus Intentional Mistakes
Knowledge Check 2
Common Data Integrity Issues
Data Integrity Consequences
Catastrophic Example of Data Integrity Issue: The Automotive Industry
Catastrophic Example of Data Integrity Issue within the Life Sciences
This training program has been developed to train employees with Intermediate Knowledge of Data Integrity (ALCOA).
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.