Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~45 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Data Integrity.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: Data Integrity: Health Authority Expectations
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to explain the following concepts related to data integrity awareness and health authorities, health authority auditing, FDA and MHRA data integrity expectations, observations by health authority inspectors and recent examples of violations found in FDA warning letters.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Data Integrity: Health Authority Expectations course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Overview: Data Integrity Awareness
Who Should Take This Program?
Health Authority Auditing
FDA on Data Integrity - Part 1
FDA on Data Integrity - Part 2
Knowledge Check 1
MHRA on Data Integrity
Observations by Health Authority Inspectors
Data Integrity Issues Can Happen Anywhere
Knowledge Check 2
Recent Inspection Findings
Example 1: Hanlim Pharm Co FDA Warning Letter
Example 2: Bayer Pharma AG FDA Warning Letter
Example 3: IDT Australia Ltd. FDA Warning Letter
Example 4: Tai Heng Industry Co. FDA Warning Letter
This training program has been developed to train employees with Intermediate Knowledge of Data Integrity (ALCOA).
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.