Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credit Hours: 2 credits.
Duration: ~2 hour(s).
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Validation for BioPharma Companies.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: MedDev: Introduction to Medical Device Validation - Part 1
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. This training program will be beneficial to all personnel directly involved in medical device validation, as well as new or seasoned operational personnel who will eventually participate in such efforts. Individuals in management who interact with validation or interact with regulatory agency inspectors to rationalize or defend validation programs will also benefit from taking this course. No experience of validation is necessary though some knowledge of processes would be beneficial.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
MedDev: Introduction to Medical Device Validation - Part 1 course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Who Should Take This Course?
The Starting Point
Validation Vs Verification
Example of Verified and Validated
Product Life Cycle
USA - 21 CFR Part 820
EU MDR 2017/745
GHTF 2004 Guidance - Process Validation
Devastating Consequences of Non-Compliance
2009 - Poly Implant Prothèse (PIP) Breast Implants
2010 - DePuy Hip Replacement Recall
2012 - Stryker Modular-Neck Hip Stem Implants Recall
2012 - Batteries of Pacemakers and Implantable Defibrillators
2019 - Medtronic's Product Recall of Implanted Cardiac Pacemakers
2019 - Injectable Cosmetic Treatments
Case Study One: Duodenoscope
Case Study Two: LVAD Pump Stoppage
Case Study Three: Pacemaker Hack
Case Study Four: FDA Warning Letter (21 CFR Part 820.75)
This training program has been developed to train employees with Intermediate Knowledge of Medical Device Validation.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.