Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~45 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: 21 CFR Part 211 Subpart K - Returned and Salvaged Drug Products
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. This course focuses on providing an understanding of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) regulations on returned and salvaged drug products. These regulations are outlined in 21 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Part 211.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
21 CFR Part 211 Subpart K - Returned and Salvaged Drug Products course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Who Should Take This Course?
Returned and Salvaged Drug Products (Sect. 211.204)
Returned and Salvaged Drug Products
Returned Drug Products
Identification and Holding of Returned Drug Products
Reprocessing of Returned Drug Products
Recordkeeping and Investigation of Returned Drug Products
Drug Product Salvaging (Sect. 211.208)
Drug Salvaging Basics
Handling Questionable Conditions of Salvaging
FDA Guidance on Drug Salvaging
Improper Storage Conditions: Natural Disasters
Improper Storage Conditions: Toxic Fumes and Radiation
Considerations for Assessing Radioactive Material Contamination
This training program has been developed to train employees with Intermediate Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.