Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~45 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Pharmaceutical Microbiology.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: Micro: Microbial Contamination of Pharmaceutical Products - Part 1
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. Upon completion of this course you will have a greater understanding of the following, the basics of applied pharmaceutical microbiology, the sources of microbial contamination and their control, how to implement appropriate strategies for maintaining a controlled manufacturing environment, new technologies and rapid microbiological methods, microbial identification technologies, endotoxin testing for quality control and process control during manufacturing, microbiological test method validation and the regulatory and pharmacopoeial expectations.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
Micro: Microbial Contamination of Pharmaceutical Products - Part 1 course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Who should take this course?
An Introduction to Pharmaceutical Microbiology
What is microbiology
What is pharmaceutical microbiology
Why microbiology in the life sciences?
Microbial considerations in the pharmaceutical industry
Microbial Contamination of Pharmaceutical Products
What is microbial contamination?
Sources of microbial contaminants
Factors affecting microbial spoilage of pharmaceutical products
Prevention and control of microbial contamination
Facility design - Part 1
Facility design - Part 2
Access to areas
Cleaning and disinfection
This training program has been developed to train employees with Intermediate Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Microbiology.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.