Method of Training: Online / Self-paced eLearning.Credits: 0.1 CPD Credits.
Duration: ~45 minutes.
Self-paced Training: 24/7 access to course.
Enrollment Period: 3 months.
Catalog: Contamination Control.
Demonstration: Try one of our FREE courses.
Certificate: View sample certificate.
PRICE: USD $199.00
Document a dedication to your career and job performance by earning a training certification from Biopharma Institute.Training Program: CC: The Basic Principles of Isolator Technology
Training Provided By: Biopharma Institute
Schedule: Self-paced. Immediate access to training materials upon ordering.
Description: Online training with immediate access upon enrollment. As technology is transforming from conventional clean room concept to barrier technology for aseptic processing and sterility testing, Isolators represent the systems of choice for optimizing product integrity, operator and environment safety. Isolators ensures a greater microbiological safety of the products, but at the same time requires thoughtful knowledge of Isolator technology and basic principles.
Certification Requirements: Students must view the entire program and successfully pass an online, multiple-choice final assessment with passing score within a 90-day period of time (180 days for Professional Certification Programs). Certificate is accessible in PDF format immediately after satisfying requirements.
CC: The Basic Principles of Isolator Technology course is included in the following Professional Certification Programs:
Who Should Take This Course?
Regulatory Expectations in Aseptic Processing
Aseptic Processing Using Isolation Systems
The Benefits - Part 1
The Benefits - Part 2
Examples of Isolator Systems
Common Uses of Isolators
Filling Machine Isolators
Other Common Isolator Examples
Handling Inside Isolators
Glove Ports & Half Suits
Reach Inside Isolator
RTP Systems (Double Door Transfers)
Integrity of Gloves & Sleeves
FDA & EC Guidance
Risk of Glove Damage
Glove Test Device
Microbiological Contamination Risk
The Use of VHP Chambers
Understanding the Concept
This training program has been developed to train employees with Basic Knowledge of Contamination Control and Aseptic Techniques.
Online Training: The Benefits of Remote Learning & eLearning
- Immediate access to training: Instructions, username, password, and receipt of payment are emailed instantly upon online enrollment.
- Optimized for learning: Courses include voice-overs, easy navigation, progress checks, and high-quality animations to increase retention of subject matter.
- Self-paced courses: 24/7 access to individual courses for 90 days, and for professional certification programs for 180 days.
- Flexible final assessments: Assessment testing include multiple-choice questions and can be taken repeatedly until a passing score is achieved.
- Direct access to certificates: Certificate of completion is instantly available once course requirements have been fulfilled.
- Verification of training: Certificates can be verified online, and digital badges are issued for all Professional Certification programs.
- Tuition reimbursement: Some employers may reimburse for training expenses; check on your company's training reimbursement policy.
- Financial assistance: Payment plans are available to those who qualify. These are offered when paying electronic invoices, online. You must first request an invoice to be considered. Alternatively, purchasing individual courses one at a time is also an option.
- Purchase orders (POs) accepted: If a PO is required by your company, request an invoice to start the procurement process.
- Corporate LMS compatibility: All courses are SCORM compliant and can be delivered from most corporate Learning Management Systems.
- Secure and safe access: Website and LMS provide an encrypted connection with firewall protection and daily scans for optimal level of security and performance.
- Career advancement: Professional certifications help demonstrate your interest and dedication to job performance, and may be helpful for those seeking a new career or transitioning to different positions within their organization.